IMPORTANT! We can't repair all GHD models. Please check your model of GHD closely and only send them to us if they are a model we can repair! If in doubt, please email us with a photo.
Models we can repair:
- GHD 3.1b
- GHD SS (wide plate model)
- GHD SS2 (wide plate model)
- GHD MS (narrow plate model)
- GHD 4.0
- GHD 4.1
- GHD 4.2
- GHD SS4.0 (wide plate model)
- GHD MS4.0 (narrow plate model)
- GHD 5.0
- GHD SS5.0 (wide plate model)
- GHD MS5.0 (narrow plate model)
- Cloud 9 (except Touch)
Models that cannot be repaired:
- GHD Duet Style S10201 - NOT repairable
- GHD Eclipse - NOT repairable
- GHD Platinum S8T261 - NOT repairable
- GHD Platinum Plus S8T262 - NOT repairable
- GHD Gold S7N261 - NOT repairable
- GHD MAX S7N421 - NOT repairable
- GHD Original S4C242 - NOT repairable
- GHD UnPlugged S9U221 - NOT repairable
- Cloud 9 Touch
If you wish to send your Hair Straighteners away for repair (and they are one of the models we can repair!) then we offer a complete GHD or Cloud9 repair service.
The price includes all electrical parts, labour, packaging and return postage. The only thing that is not included is if any replacement arms are required, for example if the hinge is broken. These will be charged at $30 each (we will contact you once we have inspected your GHDs and worked out what is required). Other than that there are no hidden part costs. All repair work comes with a 6 month warranty against the same problem occurring again.
We aim to repair 95% of all irons within 24 hours of receiving them, the goal is in and out same day.
The process for sending your straighteners for repair involves three simple steps:
Purchase this item from the shop. You will then receive an order reference number.
Pack your GHD/Cloud9s in some suitable packaging so that they don't get damaged (any further!) in the post and include a copy of your order number (a print out of your order confirmation email would be ideal).
Pop the package in the post to the following address:
RNR Repair (Repair)
83 Tirimoana Rd,
Te Atatu Sth,
- In the unlikely event that your irons are beyond repair you will be refunded in full or you will be offered an alternative.
- Please do not send in fake GHD's - they cannot be repaired using this service and you may be charged for return postage costs. If you suspect that your GHD's could be fake then please contact us and we should be able to tell you.
GHD & Cloud9 Repair Service
- Product Code: repair_service
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $65.22